Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still trying in Alexandria!!

Well, after my last post, unfortunately I couldn't make it!! I couldn't have my fresh start. In fact last week was one of the toughest weeks I had ever had. I had a lot of problems at work that had a bad effect on me. I actually crashed by the end of the week!! But, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I have a real desire here, I will try again and again till things get back to their right track isA. So, trying again, I had a lovely morning yesterday. I waked up in the early morning, I went out with two of my friends. We started the morning by having breakfast at Mohammed Ahmed's (for non-Alexandrians, this is a famous restaurant that serves fool & ta3meia since ever). After that nice breakfast, we sat in the Brazilian coffee store (a famous coffee shop that was opened in Sa3d Za3'lool street since 1929 or something), we had hazel flavored cappuccino & talked a lot. After that we had a long walk by the lovely sea from El-mansheia to the castle. We sat there for sometime then we returned back the same way while enjoying the incredible seen and the fascinating weather. Alexandria is very beautiful guys!! it is really beautiful. GOD, I do really love it:) So, today was the first day in the second - trial fresh start week. Things were not bad. I had a long tiring working day, with the regular daily problems, but over all, I can say that it was a good start. I am writing this post now & I will try to stay studying for few hours. If I manage to do this, then I can say that things will improve!! otherwise, I have no idea!! Da3awatkom:)

5 comments:

Geddo Iskandar said...

أحلى حاجة فإسكندرية هي المتعة المجانية ...

GOD, I miss Alex !!

... rabena y2aweky :))

Epitaph1987 said...

God bless your beautifyl heart, ya Dr. :)

I miss breathing fresh air..and having a nice laughter..away from the circle that's gonna strangle me!

seems..i need a stop as yours to regain life...away from frustration..

thank you, sweets for giving hope!

w 7'odeeny re7la Alex. b2a! :DDD

miss you! :)

Ola said...

geddo,
manta law gait w s7ait badri yom el gom3a w a7'adt el madame w 3amalto nafs el fos7a 7atenbeseto w tanshake7o w t2olo " w 3amar yaskendereia, ya gameela ya mareia........" bas enta es7a badri bas wana 3azmak 3al fool:)

epi,
I miss u too sweety:) & welcome to the circle!! enti lesa la72a ya benti?:)
Any way, 3ard re7let Alex ka2em men seneen bas enti eli rge3ti f kalamek:) I am here any time w 7atnawarena w 7afasa7ek fosa7!! Think about it & let me know

مجداوية said...

السلام عليكم

الحمد لله انى بأفهم الانجلش مش تبقى كتابة وفهم كمان !!!

بس عندى سؤال
ما دخل صعوبات العمل بمحاولة التغيير
لأن محاولة التعيير للتغلب على الصعوبات عموما ومنها صعوبات العمل
بصى

الصعوبات حتفضل موجودة ويمكن كل يوم
هل معنى كده اننا نقول المحاولة فشلت ؟؟؟

أنا رأيى ابدايى بشىء ايجابى بمعنى
غيرى اسمك مش لازم اسم المدونة ولكن أقصد ملف التعريف
قدمى صورة ايجابية لنفسك أولا و حددى هدف
ولازم تحققيه مهما كانت الصعوبات لأنك بتقيق الهدف أمور كتيرة حتشوفيها بعين تانية وتتعاملى معاها من منطق مختلف
ويمكن الصعوبات توفيها كمان تحديات وايجابيات
محمد أحمد بالنسبة لى مثل صعود القمر لأنى للأسف الشديد لا أتحمل صحيا ما يقدمه من أطايب الطعام ففكرتينى بالذى مضى
أما البن البرازيلى فهو المكان الدائم الذى أتوجه اليه أولا لما بأروح محطة الرمل
لما تروحى تانى سلمى لى على عم على
واشربيلى واحد ميكاتو
لكن بصراحة شجعتينى أروح الويك اند ده

دعواتى الخالصة لك بكل الخير وتوكلى على الله وابأيى بلا تراجع ومن توكل على الله فهو حسبه
وتحيا اللغة العربية وتعيش مصر حر مستقلة
ومحمد احمد وعم على

Ola said...

مجداوية
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
ايه النور ده كله يا بشمهندسة:)
أولا، الرغبة في التغيير هنا فقط لأنني أشعر بأن روتيني اليومي قد أصبح غالبا علي بحيث لا أجد أي منفذ للهواء! و لكن في الأوقات التي لا أعاني فيها من وجود صعوبات في العمل، و لأنني أحب عملي جدا، يصبح العمل بالنسبة لي فسحة!!
أما عن تحديد الهدف، فهو محدد منذ سنين و الحمد لله، و جاري تحقيقة، فأنا طبيبة و عضو هيئة تدريس و حاصلة على الماجستير و بدأت في الدكتوراه و الحمد لله، بالاضافة إلى ذلك فأنا أعد ،و الحمد لله، انسانة ناجحة بشهادة الجميع.
لو قرأتي بدايات المدونة لعرفتي أن ما أمر به هو شيء جديد علي تماما، و يا رب أن ينتهي قريبا، دعواتك
و الله تحيا اللغة العربية و لكني أتعب جدا في الكتابة بها!! يعلم الله كم الوقت الذي استغرقته لكتابة هذا التعليق!
خلاص، سي يو في البن البرازيلي في الويك اند ان شاء الله