Friday, November 21, 2008

The bucket list tag

My dear gjoez tagged me, She wants a bucket list for my goals in the next 8 - 10 years, Here are the things that I have in my mind currently: 1- Obtaining my MD as soon as possible. 2- Being still healthy by then!!! 3- Having a post-doctor position in the U.K for about two years. 4- Perform Pilgrimage with my mother. 5- Work in a CDC project in the USA. 6- Releasing my first book in my speciality 7- Setting new policies and regulations that allow the younger staff to have their own thinking & acting spaces without getting frustrated at any time. 8- Hope I still have this desire then and I won't turn into a character resembling one of those whom I keep criticising all the time!! (ya rab) 9- Opening my own lab with my best friend Rania. 10- Getting Nobel!! And now I am passing the tag to: insomniac geddo iskandar evaluna Epitaph 1987 مجداوية

But mot importantly, tag others to do the same when you are done :)

5 comments:

Geddo Iskandar said...

nobody tagged me for a looooong time - may be cause my blog was in a deep coma :D

anyway, I like it - I really do ...
one of the smartest question to be asked / to ask in an interview is how do u see yourself in 10 years - may be that's where this tag came from :))

back to ure answers ...
1. expected inshallah
2. lol - bab el nagar mkahal3 :F
3. 3ah !! ... do u really think of that ... I thought your plan was to stick to mother Egypt !!
4. Muslims call it Haj ;)
5. USA ... is this my sis talking here :D
6. go ahead - I'm good with "acknowledgments" :))
7. If it was for me - i would have gave it a higher rank ... may be the 2nd or the 3rd :)
8. I believe in you :)
9. Good for you / her !
10. Ya Rab :)

Epitaph1987 said...

Oksh..I missed tags..and like that one


and may all your dreams come true insha Allah


p.s. to 3am Geddo..I tagged you ya rayyes (on my deleted blog) wenta wala 3abrtny :PPP LOL

Thanks ya Gameela..missed tags..my first tag there now :)))

Geddo Iskandar said...

eda ... 2emta da !

ma7desh 2aly ...

Epitaph1987 said...

Gedo,
:D ageblak daleel mnein ana delwa2ty b2a en you were tagged! :DDDD loool bs ya rayes tefteker en ana 7a3mel tag abdan without tagging you, unless you were already tagged LOL...enta rafeeq kefa7 brdo :DD

m3lesh ya benty... 3ala this side talk :D shukran li si3att sadrek :D

Ola said...

Geddo & Epi,
Kobaitain lamoon, ha? 7ader ya epi, wa7ed cacao hena ya raies:)