Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still frustrated?!!

I will just discuss with you my latest news!! just a discussion without any personal opinion from my side and I am leaving the comments to you guys. I already told you that I am applying to my MD as any staff member would do (weather we like it or not), still I am insisting on the fact that I do really like my job!! You can get back to my earlier post "why frustrated" to know the whole story, but now I am updating you. I was allowed to register my MD under the umbrella of the new educational system "Credit hours"!! it sounds funny, right? As they say, our certificates needn't to be equalized any where out side Egypt after this system is applied!! I can take it and work in the USA for example!! do you believe it?? Anyway, I was delayed for more than 6 months, stayed suspended with my research point on my desk waiting for this amazing new system. They "suddenly" discovered that I can register for the MD but I can not register my research point!!! According to the new system, the candidate can apply for the degree at the beginning of the fall semester (in September), and start taking lots of theoretical courses in the field of interest. Each credit hour means that the student takes one theoretical hour / week for 14 consecutive weeks!! They found out few days ago that I should successfully finish 12 credit hours (12 X 14= 168 hours lectures) and pass their exams before I can propose a research point!! yes I have it already but this is not official my dear, so you have to follow the system. Take 3 months to finish your courses, apply for the exam in January, pass all the courses with a grade higher than "C" of course, then "BINGO".........You can now apply for your research point!! So, according to the most optimistic scenario, I can not prove that this research point is mine before next February or march!! this is exactly one year after settling it down and preparing every thing to proceed in a useful research that would help lots of patients who are really in need. Do you know how long does it take to make your good ideas applicable in a half developed country?? Do you know how many researches could be done in one whole year?? Do you know how many person can steel your thoughts, ideas and projects and relate them to themselves during this long year? Do you know that I had already started working on my project, trying to gain as much time as I can but I can be confronted with one silly man (and we have lots of them Alhamdolillah) who would object on my research six months from now and stop every thing and makes me think from the very beginning once more? Any idea what could be my reaction then? Do you know if I am still frustrated or not??

10 comments:

insomniac said...

i think u should change your nick to "furious" or "Allah ye7ra2kom"

Ola said...

inso,
lol, 3ala ra2i 3adel emam fel tagroba al danimarkeia: "3eib ya 3abd el ra7man, 3eib!! enta metrabi! sa7i7 heia 2elet adab meno bas bardo....."

Geddo Iskandar said...

قالك "لكل معركة ضحاياها" - والحمدلله إن الضحايا مش كتير المرة دي ... على رأي هنيدي في مقولته الخالدة في فيلم همام في أمستردام "عندينا ضحية واااحدة - عندنا ضحية واااحدة"

المقصد إنه علشان إنتى في المرحلة الإنتقالية تلاقيكي أكبر الخاسرين / الضحايا لكن كل اللي حيشتغلوا بالنظام ده من هنا ورايح مش حيواجهوا نفس المشكلة - بالعكس، النظام قد يكون مهيء لراحتهم !

أنا رأيي إنه طالما لا يوجد شيء ممكن عمله تجاه الوضع الحالى إنك تكتفي بالنظر للجزء الممتلىء من الكباية وإن درجتك العلمية سيكون معترف بها على عكس آخر دفعة سبقتك ولم يطبق عليها نفس النظام...
برضه موضوع المحاضرات ده على الكل ... مأظنش حد حيلحق يسجل نفس الموضوع و يثبته قبلك - خصوصا إن تاريخ مناقشة الرسالة ممكن الإعتداد به في هذه الحالة حسبما أعلم

الله أعلم الخير فين ... الخيرة فيما اختاره الله :))

Ola said...

geddo,
La2 ya 3am el motafa2el, el monafsa hena mesh beni w bain eli msageleen ma3aia!! di beini w bain ai wa7ed in the same field of mine world wide!! zai masa3atak keda tfakar f design for ex w t7oto 3ala wara2 w ta7'od 3alleah mowaf2at w habal bas mate2darsh tsagelo b esmak ela ba3d sana!! law ai 7ad f ai 7eta fel 3alam gatlo nafs el fekra aw ai 7ad 7awalaik la tantabek 3aleah el kawaneen beta3tak, say akbar meni, sagel el fekra b esmo, u can never prove that it's originally yours!! u got my point?? w ba3dain mona2shet eah ya 7ag?! el mona2sha di a7'er 7'atwa fel research, ana once eni sagelto in the very begining b esmi, inshallah ana2esh ba3d 100 sana, it's mine!!

Geddo Iskandar said...

got ure point ...

pray ba2a - w bardo 7`alyky m3a nos el kobaya 2eyah :D

Unknown said...

السلام عليكم
طول ما الطريق صعب والرؤيا كحلى او درجة اللون افتح من الكحلى شوية
اعرفى انك ماشية صح.ولاسيما مصر نفسى يضيفوا الحتة دى فى اغنية يبقى انت اكيد اكيد فى مصر(لما تلاقىالمحترم واقف حيران و لما تلاقى الحرامية بيتوقروا يبقى انا اكيد اكيد فى مصر)ماهى والله البلد مخربتش من شوية.الله يسامح اللى كانوا السبب

Gihan said...

Ana ma3 geddo ya frustrated, look at the bright side, if there is no bright side, polish the dark one!

Ola said...

Shaimaa,
Enti 2adra meni b da ya doc:)
Wheer is the link to your blog??

gioe,
I am doing my best:)

راعى الناقه said...

ok every thing will be solved it is a matter of time dont by so frustrated
habby days
regardes

Ola said...

راعي الناقة
Thank you for passing by:)