Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ya Rab!

After taking my previous decisions and arrangements, things didn't go well as I hoped.
Alhamdolillah any ways, but I was running in all directions trying to catch this and fix that, trying to finish my pending tasks,........I managed many things but I failed in one important thing: Religious wise, I felt unstable far away from my intended objectives. This had a negative impact on my spirits and accordingly on my performance. I am a person who does not regret, who does not look behind her back and who certainly tries to learn from the things that went wrong. So, in order to get things fixed and to get back on the right track, I have a small plan, I will write it here (though these things are supposed to be private), for several reasons, first my blog's traffic is very weak after the long absence I had, second, Alhamdolillah i am adjusting my intentions (Neia) here, so that I hope any one who reads this to get benefit from it and to remember me in the good du3aa isA. also, i wrote here to keep reminding myself of what i intended to do isA, may GOD help me:

1) Pray within 15 minutes after the azan, all prayers, isA.
2) Pray 2 rak3et keiam, just after isha prayers isA with 1/2 hezb kor2an, daily isA, then wetr
3) 5 minutes du3aa before fagr isA
4) Read 1 religious book / week isA
5) Read 1 book (Not related to my specialty) / week isA

Allahu Almosta3an:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great isA u ll do it all go go go go go

Anonymous said...

ابن بطوطة .عزيزي الكاتب .يقولون وعين الرضا عن كل عيب كليلة وعين السخط تبدي لك …. .الاعتراف بالحق فضيلة .انت لم تعذب دبي لاطلب لها الرأفة فسامحني لابد اني كنت مشحونة بعواطف متأججة في ذلك الوقت وللحقيقة يظل لك رأي خاطف لانك مررت مرور لكرام بها اما انا فقد عشت فيها سنين لذا فانا احبها واحب من يحبها واحب من سيحبها ..فهل تتكرم ان تحبها .ستقول في سرك مجنونة وساقول لك نعم نعم